JUNIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are seeking a junior marketing coordinator to assist our marketing manager with a diverse array of marketing functions. Candidates must have both a knack and a love for selling, especially in the digital space, combined with a good understanding of multiple technology platforms.
The candidate will report directly to the marketing manager, and will be tasked across multiple functional areas, including social media and promotion, layout and design, video production, and content creation.
Social & SEO:
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success for multiple clients in a diverse array of industries.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our' (and our client's) brand and content.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from client's social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach both our own (and our client's) target buyers.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
Design & Layout:
- Collaborate with management to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, print and digital collateral as needed.
- Creation of video works of varying scope, from promotional to informational to documentary in style;
- Creation of original video content for clients, using a variety of recording mediums (DSLR, Smartphone, Drone);
- Editing and comping video works of varying scope;
- Editing of spoken and musical audio content, mating to video content;
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics.
- Development of script to accompany video works;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content (and those of our clients).
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and emerging best practices in the marketing, design and video community;
- Candidate must be able to work independently, use common sense & initiative, and be a self-directed learner;
- Skill in adapting to available resources, and working to very tight deadlines;
- Experience using (and designing for) content management systems (eg. Squarespace, Wordpress, Weebly, Wix);
- Competent in Creative Suite CC, esp. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and AfterEffects;
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X, Motion, and Premiere, as well as HTML and CSS is a major plus.
Applicants should submit applications via email to email@example.com and include the best examples of past design, video & written works.
Applications close Friday 29 July 2016, 5:30pm.